Once you are at the store ready to make your purchase, how do you choose the right appliance for you and your situation?
Here are some hints about washing machines:
- Your washing machine: top loader or front loader? Front loaders typically use about 65 percent less energy and one-third the water of a top loader, because their basins do not fill entirely. In addition, front loaders have no agitator, which means they are gentler on your clothing. Agitators do exactly that- they agitate the clothing so that it is beaten and knocked around. This creates much more wear and tearthan the tumbling action of the ASKO ActiveDrum™, which protects even delicate clothing. It is made of smooth stainless steel that won’t chip or peel like porcelain or plastic, which can snag and damage your clothing. A front loader is easier to situate in your home, too, because it can be stacked to save apace.
- Use water intelligently. People do not always look for a washer that only heats the water it uses, but this feature saves a great deal of energy. Another thing to check is how much water is used per cycle. The amount can range from 14 to 40 gallons, which is a significant difference.
- Look for a fast spin cycle. Faster spin cycles expel more water, saving on dryer time. This not only saves energy, but also reduces the wear on your clothing.
- Look at the stain programs and temperature options. Certain stains on specific fabrics require special stain programs. ASKO has the exclusive 85⁰-205⁰ guaranteed temperatures to ensure the best stain removal results.
- Choose a dryer that is easy to use. Some dryers are complex, and can frustrate the average user. ASKO dryers offer state of the art technology, along with controls that are intuitive and easy to understand. They are elegantly designed as well as functional.
- Efficient drying is important. ASKO’s patented Butterfly Dry™ provides continuous figure eight tumbling that ensures your clothing is evenly dried, and it saves wear and tear on fabrics.
- A solid warranty gives you peace of mind. ASKO offers the strongest warranty in the industry, and it lasts three times longer than the warranties of other companies.
Now, on to the dishwasher!
- Decide how many place settings your machine should use. Do you have a large family? Do you wash a lot of large pots or baking items? With a four-rack and seven-basket configuration, ASKO XXL dishwashers offer extreme loading capacity. In fact, the larger dishwashers can wash up to seventeen place settings in one load, and is still energy efficient.
- Spring for the forced air. Forced air cycles involve a fan circulating the air through the machine, which keeps glasses and plastic dishes from collecting water. ASKO’s exclusive Turbo Drying Express™ makes a normal washing program about 30 minutes shorter!
- Look for extras that fit your lifestyle. ASKO features fully integrated designs, with custom panels to fit with any décor and match your kitchen perfectly.
If you are looking for a dishwasher, washing machine, or dryer, be sure to check out ASKO appliance. A leading manufacturer of fine European appliances, ASKO features products that are innovative, efficient, and environmentally sound. Visit their website to get more information, or to learn where to buy appliances. To be a part of the online community, follow ASKO on Twitter, like ASKO on Facebook, subscribe to the ASKO YouTube Channel, and follow ASKO on LinkedIn and
Never miss a blog! Subscribe to the ASKO USA Blog!